Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Small steps and celebrations...

Hello folks, how goes it? For the readers of this blog out there i just wanted to send an update as to where I’ve been over the last week or so. I have just returned from the stunning island of Oahu, Hawaii where I had attended a conference in which I was honoured and most blessed to receive the “Outstanding Addiction Professional Award” from the International Association of Addictions & Offender Counselors for my contributions in the field of addictions and for the creation of the online recovery resource www.liferecoveryprogram.com

I was privileged to be a part of this conference in which 3000 colleagues in the fields of addiction, education and counseling attended. I’d like to take a moment to thank the IAAOC and the American Counseling Association for this esteemed honour. I also want to acknowledge all of my mentors, clinicians, educators, supervisors and most of all… the people and clients who I have been most fortunate to witness and share in the journey and triumphs of their recovery.

It has always been my mission to provide the highest level of commitment, compassion and care to the people I serve. This “outstanding” award renews my faith and spirit that I will continue to learn, grow and serve in the greatest of my abilities, so that many others will reach and achieve the greatness of their own.

Beyond the cold depths of sorrow’s darkness
Within the warm rays of heaven’s light
The spirit knows no shadow
Born in love and bathed in light
In your life journey remember this truth,
Love is the skin of your soul

With sincerest regards, Paul Radkowski

www.liferecoveryprogram.com
info@liferecoveryprogram.com

No comments: